Neurological / Vestibular Rehabilitation
Persons with any of these indications may greatly benefit from this rehabilitation program:
Eric Konvalin, PT
New Kensington/ Arnold Center
- BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
- Unilateral and Bilateral Vestibular Loss
- Meniere’s Syndrome
- Perilymphatic Fistula
- Post-traumatic Vertigo
- Psychogenic Vertigo for Desensitization
Goals of Therapy:
- Decrease frequency, intensity, and duration of vertigo.
- Decrease related symptoms such as headache, nausea, and lightheadedness.
- Improve balance.
- Increase independence.
- Develop compensatory strategies for coping with dizziness, disequilibrium, and anxiety.
Back to PT & Specialty Programs