School Based Rehab Program
WESTARM provides rehabilitation services to students with special needs through contracts with local area school districts. Our school-based therapists are experienced in treating special needs students in an educational environment that includes:
- Related service providers who act as a collaborative part of the IEP team.
- Proficient with multiple IEP Software programs including IEP Writer, ProSoft, and Skyward.
- Efficient use of ACCESS billing systems and requirements.
- Trained in Indicator 13 (Transition Services) for IEP planning.
- Provide strong support and training to regular, learning support, autistic support, and life skills educators.
- Provide consultative services regarding early handwriting interventions through a kindergarten push-in program.
- Competent in Handwriting Without Tears interventions for Pre-school through Grade 5.
- Experienced in providing support for sensory needs for classroom management.
- Knowledgeable regarding visual motor and perceptual deficits that impact classroom performance.
- Utilize a wide range of standardized assessment tools for thorough evaluation processes.
- Use of evidenced-based practice guidelines in school setting to maximize outcomes.
L-R: Nikki Ladouceur, OTR/L; Jessica Roddy, MS,PT; Gail Eshelman, OTR/L; Miranda Watson, OTR/L; Barbie Yankasky, OTR/L; Vicki Doran, COTA
If you would like to discuss any of our services that can be provided within your school district or obtain a professional reference, please contact us at (724) 337-6522.