Our Speech Therapists can provide you or your loved one with a wide range of evaluation and treatment for the following:
- Speech and language disorders
- Swallowing problems
- Voice disorders
- Augmentative communication needs and devices
- Cognitive therapy
Why consult a speech therapist?
By the virtue of their education, professional certification, and licensure, speech therapists are the most qualified professionals to assess and treat speech, language and swallowing disorders.
Linda Gartley, SLP
Qualified speech therapists:
- Hold a Master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Have special training in identification, assessment, and treatment of speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Have completed a full-time internship.
- Have passed a demanding national competency examination
- Have a state licensure in Pennsylvania.
- Are ASHA (American Speech Language and Hearing Association) certified.
To learn more, please call us at our Lower Burrell Facility at
(724) 335-5526 or e-mail us at email@example.com
for more information or to schedule an appointment today.
Back to Services